Monday, March 3, 2014

A Special Note Of Thanks To my Subscribers

I am  blessed  to have   worked on this  blog for the last  two years.  In that  time I  have seen the number  of  subscribers  grow  from  0 to   1,387 .  For this  I  thank you !  Your  support  has  given  me the  strength and incentive  to   continue through  the  many  difficulties life  has  tossed  my  way.
That  being  said   I must  admit  that  I am a  bit  frayed  around the edges.  I have  worked  hard  to  make  available as  much  information with  as many  aspects  to the  story  as  I  have been  able to  find. 
I find  that  I  need to  pull back a  bit as  I  do not  want to  burn out.  Doing  this  alone  for  so  long alongside  of  all my  other  offline  responsibilities  has taken it's  toll.
I  will carry  on  with  the  blogs  that  I  do  have .....7 in  total.  However,  I  will continue  only  as an  outlet to the Youtube  channel that  I  also run.  I  will be taking  a  few  weeks  to   mull over  my responsibilities  as  well as  my  options.  Not to  mention some  offers  that have  been  made  available.
I want you all to know  how grateful I am  for your  support  and  participation.  I  do  hope  you understand my need f or  some  rest  and a  step back as it  were.  Although  to be honest  , there  are   so many news feeds now  available that  have  popped up in the last  two years  that I am  sure  they  will fill in  this  small gap quite  adequately.

Thank you , Thank you , Thank you!!

Blessings  of Light  and  Love  to  All of  You  !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Please share your thoughts and leave a comment :)